YWCA Toronto’s Moving on to Success is a free employment training program for women who have experienced or are at risk of domestic violence. We understand the ways in which domestic violence impacts a woman’s whole life. We help women gain the skills and self-esteem needed to achieve economic security.
What does this program offer?
- one-on-one counselling to develop a personalized career goal and employment action plan
- job search support, job coaching and mentoring
- computer skills training
- general office skills
- business communication skills
- help writing résumés
- job interview skills
- job placements in a supportive work environment
- ongoing support from YWCA employment specialists
- opportunities to reconnect with personal interests values, skills and abilities through testing and reflection
Who is this program for?
- have experienced or are at risk of domestic violence
- want to explore career, training and education options
- who are able commit to an employment action plan
This program runs throughout the year. Call for details.
Mondays and Wednesdays | 9am
Who do I contact?
416.269.0091 x231 or x238
Funded by the Ontario Women’s Directorate and in partnership with:
Scarborough Women’s Centre and the YWCA LinksToJobs Employer Network.