Contract YWCA Toronto to deliver an in-house or private Life Skills Coach training session.
What does this course offer?
There are many benefits of contracting services:
- savings in training fees per person
- options to open seats to other agencies or community members
- flexibility to set dates suitable to your needs
- choice of training location
A contract agreement outlining the details of the training will be provided by YWCA Toronto.
Flat fee for groups
The flat fee for Life Skills Coach phase 1 (five days) or a phase 2 (five days) is $9,500. Additional expenses may be applicable based on location. We require a 10% non-refundable deposit when the contract is signed.
Number of participants
The fee covers up to 15 participants per training session and includes the New Dynamics of Life Skills Coaching, the Participant’s Workbook and all other training materials.
We provide promotional materials and a course outline to assist with recruitment.
Who are these courses for?
- women and men
- professionals, students, consultants, trainers
- new and experienced group leaders in health care, social services, employment, youth, disabilities, corrections, human resources
- facilitators who want to improve their leadership skills and confidence
- group leaders who want to design and deliver their own workshops
- supervisors who want to improve group motivation and dynamics
- people seeking professional development
- students or professionals entering community or social work
Courses are offered throughout the country. Please see training schedule for details on courses and locations.
Please contact us for details on courses and dates.
Who do I contact?
Lea Rideout, Program Administrator
1.866.460.5595 (Toll free number)