National and international training partnerships
YWCA Toronto is open to develop training partnerships with training institutes, colleges, universities and community-based agencies nationally and internationally who are interested in hosting Life Skills Coach training sessions at their locations.
Life Skills training partnerships seek to:
- provide training opportunities to remote or underserved communities
- increase the number of locations where YWCA Toronto Life Skills Coach training sessions are delivered
- expand the roster of YWCA Toronto trained and licenced Life Skills Coach trainers
- share costs and growth opportunities derived from Life Skills Coach training
- maximize outreach and marketing resources to support the growth of the Life Skills Coaching community
What does this program offer?
Option 1 – Risk Free
Hosting the Training
In exchange for hosting the training, your organization is offered two free seats* in each training session run at your location.
Option 2 – A Revenue Sharing Agreement
Hosting and Delivering the Training
A host organization and YWCA Toronto can invest in a staff member to become a Life Skills Coach trainer and enter into a revenue sharing partnership* with YWCA Toronto.
Download Partnership Opportunity Fact Sheet here.
*Currency, fees and shared revenue may vary by country.
Option 1 – Free seats Value
Option 2 – Revenue Sharing Value
Who do I contact?
Lea Rideout, Program Administrator
1.866.460.5595 (Toll free number)